Teen Leadership Board
Shelanu's Teen Leadership Board helps advise school leadership and set the director for the school. The Teen Leadership Board strives to represent all associated Synagogues. Students will meet throughout the year before classes to help make decisions about programs, events, dinner menus and class topics. It is a wonderful way to help make an impact on your high school community!
Apply by filling out the 2023-2024 Teen Board application below.
What Should I Know?
Why Should I Apply?
- Build leadership skills that can help you in your future
- Meet new friends
- Advise the director and Board on how to improve programming
- Build your resume for college
- Teens should be a returning student of high school and can not apply during their first year at the school
Board Requirements and Expectations
- Attend and maintain a positive high school attendance record
- Participate in 2 out of 3 meetings
- Be a role model and liaison for the student body to the leadership of the school
- Applications due: October 22, 2023
- Teen Leadership Meeting dates – Teen Leaders required to attend 2 out of 3 meetings. Meetings take place from 4:00-5:00PM unless otherwise changed during the year.
- October 29
- January 28
- March 17